It Application Development
Manage Self: Technical
To provide business intelligence visually through data provisioning and reporting; while building customer relations; to enable Nedbank to achieve excellence in execution.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Demonstrate understanding of business needs through collaboration with business analysts to deliver on requirements.
- Align to datamart model; data standards; metadata and operational level agreements by collaborating with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Execute on milestones through application of technical knowledge.
- Ensure understanding of document creation by attending technical design sessions.
- Ensure optimum use of resources by utilizing data management and processes and by providing business intelligence in accordance with standards; policies and procedures.
- Continuously improve set processes by identifying innovation opportunities.
- Identify and mitigate risk by escalating identified risk to Lead and executing within the Nedbank governance framework.
- Resolve incidents by logging and tracking through correct channels.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impact on role by reading relevant newsletters and websites; and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managersEnsure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practised and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by sharing knowledge with team.
- Manage production environment through building; maintaining and monitoring load processes according to operational level agreements.
- Produce business and management information by collaborating with architecture; the requirements creator and business users.
- Provide feedback timeously to team on progress.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
Degree in Information Technology
- Certification applicable to relevant technology
Type of Exposure
- Built and managed stakeholder relationships
- Built a high performance culture
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Manage internal process
- Provided Administrative Support
Minimum Experience Level
5 years’ relevant experience, of which 1-2 years’ experience is in a data management role
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Wed, 26 May 2021 22:51:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!